In this episode of the Next Generation Catalyst Podcast, we interview CEO of the award-winning company, Marketing Zem and best-selling author, Shama Hyder. We discuss the importance of having "digital foresight" and key trends that every leader needs to understand in today's digital age.
- What is "digital foresight" and how you can develop it?
- Key trends every leader must know.
- What is the "idea-based ecosystem."
- The growing importance of content creation and aggregation.
- Why it's crucial for every organization to embrace more video.
- The 4-screen revolution.
- Importance of using analytics and decoding digital signals.
- Why social literacy is required in today's digital age.
- The power of reverse engineering.
- How today's culture is a "giant selfie."
- Shama's website
- Shama on Twitter
- Shama on LinkedIn
- Shama on Facebook
- The Marketing Zen Group
- Action Plan Marketing
- TripIt app
Subscribe To The Podcast
Never miss an episode. I post the podcast on the first Monday of every month. If you subscribe, you will automatically get every episode for free! Click here to see how you can subscribe to the podcast.
Click here to rate or review the show in iTunes. Then click the blue “View in iTunes” button. Then click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab.
On A Mobile Device?
Click here to play the podcast episode in Stitcher.
Thanks for listening!
Question: What trends have impacted your leadership?