The Next Generation Catalyst Podcast episode #090.
The topic discussed is envisioning the future of work and life. We also cover...
- Microsoft's experimental futuristic work and life concept space
- Why innovation is now a survival issue
- How organizations can utilize their organizations as human networks
- Why knowledge flow should be fast, transparent and participatory
- How technology (like A.I.) help workers to better control their focus
- Why learning is so critical and how Microsoft has cultivated a culture of a "discoverers mindset"
- And more...
- Microsoft Teams is a chat-based workspace in Office 365 that is now available to Office 365 customers in 181 markets and 44 languages. Teams brings together messaging, meetings, video conferencing, and document collaboration.
- MyAnalytics is a personal fitness tracker for work. It summarizes how you spend your time at work, then suggests ways to work smarter – from cutting unproductive meeting time to getting better work/life balance.
- Workplace Analytics leverages behavioral data in Office 365 for better business decisions, resulting in measurable improvements to productivity and employee engagement.
- Live & On-Demand Events allow anyone in your organization to create live and on-demand events in Microsoft 365 with Stream, Teams and Yammer. Events can be viewed in real time or on-demand, with high-definition (HD) video and interactive discussion
I help companies better lead, engage, train, and sell to Millennials and Generation Z. If you’d like help solving tough generational challenges inside your organization, click here.
Full disclosure: Microsoft paid my way to attend The New York Times New Work Summit, a conference about the future of work. They did not pay me to write this post.