In this episode of the Next Generation Catalyst Podcast, we interview President and CEO of CableLabs and the ex-CTO of Hewlett-Packard, Phil McKinney. We discuss the importance of innovation, how anyone can generate 20-25 ideas in 30 minutes a day, and how Millennials should execute their best ideas.
- Importance of today's organizations and leaders to be innovative.
- Why innovation is a team sport.
- The myths of innovation.
- The F.I.R.E. method to creating killer innovation.
- How to create 20-25 ideas in 30 minutes a day.
- 4 obstacles Millennials must overcome in order to innovate at work.
- Phil on Twitter
- Phil on LinkedIn
- Phil Mckinney's website
- Phil's book: Beyond the Obvious
- Phil's podcast: Killer Innovations
- Hacking Autism
Subscribe To The Podcast
Never miss an episode. I post the podcast on the first Monday of every month. If you subscribe, you will automatically get every episode for free! Click here to see how you can subscribe to the podcast.
Click here to rate or review the show in iTunes. Then click the blue “View in iTunes” button. Then click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab.
On A Mobile Device?
Click here to play the podcast episode in Stitcher.
Thanks for listening!
Question: How do you capture your best ideas?