In this episode of the Next Generation Catalyst Podcast, we interview founder of Millennial Marketing Strategy, Justin Lafazan, about how brands are effectively marketing to Millennials, a rundown of which marketing strategies are working best in today's digital age, and how you can create messaging that captivates.
- Creating a brand that captures Millennial attention.
- Why flexibility and freedom describes Millennials best.
- The power of two-way communication and customizing your message.
- How to fill the resource gap with Millennials.
- What Sharpie is doing to attract Millennials on Instagram.
- How Lays is extending their brand experience to win over Millennials.
- How to begin a successful social media marketing strategy.
- Understanding why Millennials might be the most selfish generation.
- A crucial key to leverage when considering video marketing.
- Will text marketing replace email marketing?
- Justin’s blog
- Justin on Twitter
- Justin’s website
- Millennial Marketing Strategy
- Next Gen Summit
- Students4Students College Advisory
- Self Publishing School
- Carbonite app
- Secret Knock conference
Subscribe To The Podcast
Never miss an episode. I post the podcast on the first Monday of every month. If you subscribe, you will automatically get every episode for free! Click here to see how you can subscribe to the podcast.
Click here to rate or review the show in iTunes. Then click the blue “View in iTunes” button. Then click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab. As a thank you for the generous review, I will send you an exclusive behind-the-scenes video. Simply, contact me after reviewing the show and I’ll send you the video.
On A Mobile Device?
Click here to play the podcast episode in Stitcher.
Thanks for listening!
Question: What are some of your best practices for marketing to Millennials?