In this episode of the Next Generation Catalyst Podcast, we interview author and speaker, Joeri Van den Bergh, about effective strategies to brand to the Millennial generation. We also discuss what makes Millennials happy, how they are enabling the Share Economy, Thaaasophobia, and why Millennials want to turn their hobbies into a career.
- What are Millennials perspective of brands today.
- How important are surprises when marketing to Millennials.
- What is party-cipation.
- What makes Millennials happy.
- Why Millennials want to turn their hobbies into a career.
- How are Millennials enabling the Share Economy.
- What is Thaaasophobia.
- How you can leverage Prankvertising.
- Sound advice for anyone branding to the Millennials.
- Joeri on Twitter
- Joeri on LinkedIn
- How Cool Brands Stay Hot
- Interactive Gen Y YouTube Quiz
- InSites Consulting
Subscribe To The Podcast
Never miss an episode. I post the podcast on the first Monday of every month. If you subscribe, you will automatically get every episode for free! Click here to see how you can subscribe to the podcast.
Click here to rate or review the show in iTunes. Then click the blue “View in iTunes” button. Then click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab. As a thank you for the generous review, I will send you an exclusive behind-the-scenes video. Simply, contact me after reviewing the show and I’ll send you the video.
On A Mobile Device?
Click here to play the podcast episode in Stitcher.
Thanks for listening!
Question: What branding tactics have worked for you when marketing to Millennials?