- I choose the keyword: RESOURCE. The question I get the most after my talks is “what resource do you use to stay on top of today’s trends?” So instead of repeating myself over and over, audience members can text-in and they receive the #1 free resource I use to stay on top of trends.
- I promote my campaign from stage at the end of my presentations. It’s my hope that I have delivered enough value in my presentation and through the #1 resource that audience members want to engage.
- I have a slide that instructs my audience to: “Text: RESOURCE (and your email). To: 585858" Try it now so you can get a feel for the service. No need to include your email and you’ll only get 1 text, I promise.
- I have set up my campaign so that anyone that texts RESOURCE to 585858, automatically and immediately gets sent a 30 second video of myself telling them about my #1 resource and how they can start using it, how they can stay in contact with me and/or hire me for their next event. It’s an intimate and high-tech way to soft sell my services and to keep in touch after I have added a ton of value from stage.
- My audiences include their email in the initial text so they can be added to my email list where they will receive free weekly insights via blog posts and podcast episodes. Just like many of you reading this enjoy every week. Mogreet currently does not have the capacity for users to view the actual text that people text-in so I have to contact support after my presentations to receive a report showing the email addresses. However, Mogreet has informed me that this will be an accessible feature in the future. Mogreet’s customer support has been amazing! Through their responsiveness, willingness to help and a few phone conversations, I can honestly say I have made a friend at Mogreet. (Cue the “Awwww”)
Disclosure: Sponsored Post: Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a “sponsored post.” The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend rockstar products or services I use personally and believe in the depths of my soul that they will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”