Review the Podcast and Get Exclusive Video
Click here to rate or review the show in iTunes. Then click the blue “View in iTunes” button. Then click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab. As a thank you for the generous review, I will send you an exclusive behind-the-scenes video. Simply, contact me after reviewing the show and I’ll send you the video.
In this episode of the Next Generation Catalyst Podcast, we talk with author Adam Penenberg about how games can inspire breakthrough thinking, will change the way we work and enhance productivity. And I learn one of the longest words in the English language.
Squarespace, the all-in-one platform that makes it fast and easy to create your own professional website or online portfolio. For a free trial and 10% off (your first purchase), go to squarespace.com and use offer code: Catalyst.
- How games inspire breakthrough thinking.
- Relevant and real examples of companies leveraging gamification.
- Why game design might be your greatest next generation catalyst at work.
- Why today's culture is ripe for the gaming explosion.
- How game mechanics can increase employee happiness and productivity.
- The crucial role failure plays in gaming and life.
- How Millennials are helping to usher in the new era of game design.
- What happens to our brains when we game.
- How small businesses and leaders can harness the power of gamification.
- Learn one of the longest words in the English language.
Ask A Question On Future Podcasts
Share the Love
Subscribe To The Podcast
Never miss an episode. I post the podcast on the first Monday of every month. If you subscribe, you will automatically get every episode for free! Click here to see how you can subscribe to the podcast.
On A Mobile Device?
Click here to play the podcast episode in Stitcher.
Thanks for listening!
Question: How will game design alter your work, communication or leadership?