The Next Generation Catalyst Podcast episode #082.
The topic discussed is why learning and development is failing Millennials and Generation Z. We also cover...
- What role is learning and development playing in supporting major organizational change?
- Why innovation is lacking with L&D and HOW might it need to innovate.
- How do Millennials view L&D differently than Baby Boomers?
- What are the top reasons Millennials say L&D programs are failing?
- What is the future of L&D?
- And more...
I help companies better lead, engage, train, and sell to Millennials and Generation Z. If you’d like help solving tough generational challenges inside your organization, click here.