The Next Generation Catalyst Podcast episode #094.
Millennial and Generation Z keynote speaker and author, Ryan Jenkins, welcomes Dan Schawbel, New York Times Bestselling Author of Back to Human: How Great Leaders Create Connection in an Age of Isolation, to the Next Generation Catalyst Podcast.
The topic discussed is understanding Generation Z's expectations and attitudes towards work. We also cover...
- Insights from the The Workforce Institute at Kronos and Future Workplace Gen Z study
- Types of workplace communications Gen Z expects
- What Gen Z is looking for in a manager
- Future workplace trends driven by Gen Z
- How Gen Z will disrupt higher education
- And more...
I help companies better lead, engage, train, and sell to Millennials and Generation Z. If you’d like help solving tough generational challenges inside your organization, click here.