The Next Generation Catalyst Podcast episode #075.
Millennial and Generation Z keynote speaker and author, Ryan Jenkins, welcomes Celeste Warren, Vice President of Human Resources and Global Diversity and Inclusion at Merck, to the Next Generation Catalyst Podcast.
The topic discussed is the pivotal role of diversity and inclusion and how organizations can cultivate it. We also cover...
- The role does diversity and inclusion play in today’s workplace
- Why should companies be concerned with diversity and inclusion
- What role does diversity and inclusion have in attracting and retaining emerging talent (Millennials and Generation Z)
- How does Merck prioritize diversity and inclusion
- How can organizations be more inclusive
- How can leaders be more inclusive
- What are employees roles when it comes to diversity and inclusion
- And more...
I help companies better lead, engage, train, and sell to Millennials and Generation Z. If you’d like help solving tough generational challenges inside your organization, click here.