The Next Generation Catalyst Podcast episode #100.
The topic discussed is the future skills students will need to be life-ready. We also cover...
- How can Gen Z prepare for the jobs of the future
- Areas Gen Z is unprepared for work
- How Gen Z can develop social and emotional skills
- The future of higher education
- The future of learning and development
- And more...
Additional Episode Resources:
“Nothing in Common” research around 11,000 11-17 year-olds on their aspirations and how it aligns to their job
I help companies better lead, engage, train, and sell to Millennials and Generation Z. If you’d like help solving tough generational challenges inside your organization, click here.