The Next Generation Catalyst Podcast episode #106
The topic discussed is global trends impacting the future of learning and work . We also cover...
- An overview of Pearson’s first ever Global Learner Survey
- Why today's learners are taking control of their education like never before
- How people are going about DIYing their education
- What’s contributing to Gen Z’s wavering confidence in higher education
- The typical career path of the future
- Examples of the critical soft skills future workers will need
- And more...
I help companies better lead, engage, train, and sell to Millennials and Generation Z. If you’d like help solving tough generational challenges inside your organization, click here.