The Next Generation Catalyst Podcast episode #065.
Millennial and Generation Z keynote speaker and author, Ryan Jenkins, welcomes Patty McCord, former Netflix Chief Talent Officer, to the Next Generation Catalyst Podcast. Patty is also the author of Powerful: Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility.
The topic discussed is how to build company culture for the modern workforce. We also cover...
- How to build company culture by stripping things away — rules, processes, and bureaucracy
- Why leaders should consider getting rid of formal reviews
- The significance of “Start, Stop, Continue” feedback
- Why leaders should consider being more transparent with compensation
- Why the key to employee motivation is talent density and appealing challenges
- Future workplace trends
- And more...
I help companies better lead, engage, train, and sell to Millennials and Generation Z. If you’d like help solving tough generational challenges inside your organization, click here.