Welcome to the brand new website of Millennial keynote speaker, generations expert, and Inc.com columnist, Ryan Jenkins. We are thrilled to introduce the new website that should make our visitor experience much more seamless and enjoyable. 380+ articles, 12+ videos, and 40+ podcast interviews have never been easier to consume and be catalyst for change in your organization.
Why the Change
- Branding Refresh. These days a website should be updated every 2-4 years in order to stay relevant and function well. I created and launched the original website in October of 2012 so we were well overdue for a new website.
- Mobile Friendly. Mobile represent the majority of Google searches. Thus Google is prioritizing websites that are mobile responsive. If you want to rank well on Google, a mobile friendly website is a must.
- Credibility Booster. We needed to refresh the look to reflect the increasing relevance of our expanding brand.
- The logo has been updated but will more than likely see another update soon. Next Generation Catalyst has been replaced by a more focused tagline of “Next Generation Speaker.”
- Home page includes all of the high-level info about our business in an easily scrollable and consumable way.
- About page includes a more in depth back story and the three areas that have grown our business.
- Speaking page includes our new speaking demo video, our commitment to our clients, what clients receive when booking our services, and our most requested speaking topics (some of which are new).
- Blog page includes a more comprehensive look of all of the past blog posts. Categories and a search function to help you find the content you want will be coming soon.
- The layout of each blog post is much cleaner and simpler. We have put the content front and center which should make the reading experience much easier. There is also a built-in comment section to make contributing to the conversation much more effortless.
- Press page highlights a number of the publications, blog, podcasts, etc. that we have been featured in. This only includes a few and we hope to add more soon and include the logo of the publications for better viewing.
- Videos page includes a few of our featured speaking videos and the new video series, Next Generation Insights, which will be an ever growing series to provide valuable info on how best to lead, engage, and sell to the emerging generations.
- Podcast page includes a more comprehensive look of all of the past episodes. Categories and a search function to help you find the content you want will be coming soon.
- The entire website is mobile friendly. It responds to any device (phone or tablet) to ensure the user has a great experience.
What to Expect
- 2 blog posts a week, every Monday and Thursday.
- 1 podcast every month, the first Monday of every month.
- Bigger, better resources to help you solve tough generational challenges.
- Bugs, with any new website comes plenty of technical issues. If you encounter any of these website errors, please let me know.
We were thrilled to partner with Proof Industries who made this new website a reality and who will continue to work to ensure your experience gets better and better.
We are excited about the new website and hope you are too. In fact, we’d welcome you to share it with your friends and colleagues...especially if they have any upcoming programs or events where our speaking services could be of value. Thanks in advance!
Question: What do you think of the new website?
Consider Ryan Jenkins to be your next Millennial/Generation Y or Generation Z keynote speaker by clicking here...