The Next Generation Catalyst Podcast episode #039.
In this episode of the Next Generation Catalyst Podcast, we interview Principal and Founder of Bersin by Deloitte and Forbes.com columnist, Josh Bersin. We discuss the "New Organization" and why today’s organization need to be different by design.
- The four drivers of change that organizations are facing today.
- What type of organizational design is best suited for the future of work?
- How does the new organization effective the building of Millennial leaders?
- How will learning evolve to meet the needs of the 21st-century professional?
- What is design thinking and how it impacts tomorrow’s workplace?
- How the employer/employee relationship is changing.
- Why the network of teams is important.
- The 3 issues of leadership.
- Josh’s website
- Josh on LinkedIn
- Josh on Twitter
- Global Human Capital Trends 2016
- 2016: The Year to Restructure Your Team article
Subscribe To The Podcast
Never miss an episode. I post the podcast on the first Monday of every month. If you subscribe, you will automatically get every episode for free! Click here to see how you can subscribe to the podcast.
Click here to rate or review the show in iTunes. Then click the blue “View in iTunes” button. Then click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab.
On A Mobile Device?
Click here to play the podcast episode in Stitcher.