In this episode of the Next Generation Catalyst Podcast, we interview CEO of CAREEREALISM and CareerHMO and Inc.com columnist, JT O'Donnell. We discuss various career dynamics that are shaping Millennials and other professionals in the 21st century and how you can sustain a thriving career.
- How many careers are today's professionals expected to have.
- New challenges to sustaining a career in the 21st century.
- Better understand how Millennials approach careers.
- What are Millennials looking for in a career.
- How do Millennials approach careers differently than previous generations.
- Is job hopping a bad thing?
- What is the Millennial Talent Trifecta and how they can leverage it to land a job.
- Millennial career killers.
- How to manage Millennials' career expectations.
- How Millennials can achieve career success.
Subscribe To The Podcast
Never miss an episode. I post the podcast on the first Monday of every month. If you subscribe, you will automatically get every episode for free! Click here to see how you can subscribe to the podcast.
Click here to rate or review the show in iTunes. Then click the blue “View in iTunes” button. Then click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab.
On A Mobile Device?
Click here to play the podcast episode in Stitcher.
Thanks for listening!
Question: How has managing your career changed in the 21st century?