In this episode of the Next Generation Catalyst Podcast, we interview Bacardi's Global Millennials Manager, Nim De Swardt. We discuss how Bacardi plans to develop Millennial leaders and how they are mining invaluable Millennial consumer insights.
- The importance of a structured development program to build next generation leaders.
- Why Bacardi has decided to focus on developing Millennial leaders.
- How to structure a Millennial leadership development program.
- How to best develop Millennial leaders within a large organization.
- What skills are important for future Millennial leaders to master.
- How to leverage Millennial employees for Millennial consumer insights.
- Nim on LinkedIn
- Nim on Twitter
- Nim on Instagram
- Bacardi Website
- How this Huge Liquor Company Plans to Develop Millennial Leaders
Subscribe To The Podcast
Never miss an episode. I post the podcast on the first Monday of every month. If you subscribe, you will automatically get every episode for free! Click here to see how you can subscribe to the podcast.
Click here to rate or review the show in iTunes. Then click the blue “View in iTunes” button. Then click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab.
On A Mobile Device?
Click here to play the podcast episode in Stitcher.
Thanks for listening!
Question: How are you developing Millennials into next generation leaders?