The Next Generation Catalyst Podcast episode #034.
In this episode of the Next Generation Catalyst Podcast, we interview business design coach and bestselling author of The Suitcase Entrepreneur, Natalie Sisson. We discuss the four things needed to launch a business today, why work-life balance is a myth, and the mindset and tools required to successfully mobilize your work life.
- How to get clear on what you want in a work life.
- 4 things you need to launch a business today.
- Why work-life balance is a myth.
- The mindset and tools required to successfully mobilize your work life.
- Why blogging and podcasting are important for today's business leaders.
- Natalie on Twitter
- Natalie on LinkedIn
- Natalie's SlideShare
- Suitcase Entrepreneur website
- Suitcase Entrepreneur book
- Google+ Hangouts
- Google Drive
- Awaken the Giant Within book
- Turning Pro book
Subscribe To The Podcast
Never miss an episode. I post the podcast on the first Monday of every month. If you subscribe, you will automatically get every episode for free! Click here to see how you can subscribe to the podcast.
Click here to rate or review the show in iTunes. Then click the blue “View in iTunes” button. Then click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab.
On A Mobile Device?
Click here to play the podcast episode in Stitcher.
Thanks for listening!
Question: How do you manage work-life integration?
Consider Ryan Jenkins to be your next Millennial/Generation Y or Generation Z keynote speaker by clicking here...