In this episode of the Next Generation Catalyst Podcast, we interview sought-after speaker, author and founder and president of Growing Leaders, Tim Elmore, about how to effectively develop your Millennial employees. Tim's insights are highly valuable, relevant, and actionable.
- Why we have to work hard at overcoming generational differences.
- A few clever techniques to better understand the Millennial generation.
- A helpful approach to better connect with your Millennial employees.
- The power of creating employee engagement with Millennials.
- The critical role reverse mentoring plays in today's workplace.
- The new era of "on-demand employees.”
- How connecting the “little things” to the big picture can empower Millennials.
- Millennials greatest leadership weakness and their greatest leadership strength.
- Why future thinking can help you make better decisions.
- What is the Poet/Gardener Leadership Style.
- Tim on Twitter
- Growing Leaders
- Growing leaders blog
- Nature Valley 3 Generations video
- Habitudes video
- San Francisco 49ers coach blog post
- Leadership and Self-Deception book
- Donald Miller Storyboard conference
- A Million Miles in a Thousand Years by Donald Miller
Subscribe To The Podcast
Never miss an episode. I post the podcast on the first Monday of every month. If you subscribe, you will automatically get every episode for free! Click here to see how you can subscribe to the podcast.
Click here to rate or review the show in iTunes. Then click the blue “View in iTunes” button. Then click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab. As a thank you for the generous review, I will send you an exclusive behind-the-scenes video. Simply, contact me after reviewing the show and I’ll send you the video.
On A Mobile Device?
Click here to play the podcast episode in Stitcher.
Thanks for listening!
Question: What are some of your best practices for developing Millennials?