The joy is in the mastering, not in being a master. Ron Shaich, the CEO of Panera Bread, believes, “If you are learning, you’ll never need to recharge.” Leverage learning as fuel to attack today's steep and ceaseless learning curves. May these quotes serve as a consistent reminder to us all that we must always prioritize a life of learning.
- The greatest enemy of learning is knowing. ~John Maxwell
- If we become increasingly humble about how little we know, we may be more eager to search. ~Sir Ian Templeton
- I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship. ~Louisa May Alcott
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. ~Mahatma Gandhi
- Where there is an open mind, there will always be a frontier. ~Charles Kettering
Related Read: What Everybody Ought To Know About The Myth Of Experience
- You grow on the fringes where comfort meets discomfort. ~Dan Rockwell
- It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts. ~John Wooden
- It is better to travel well than to arrive. ~Buddha
- The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. ~Alvin Toffler
- Don’t let your learning lead to knowledge. Let your learning lead to action. ~Jim Rohn
- Shall I tell you a secret of a true scholar? It is this: every man I meet is my master in some point and in that I learn from him. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I have no special talent, I am only passionately curious. ~Albert Einstein
- Anyone who isn’t embarrassed by who they were last year probably isn’t learning enough. ~Alain de Botton
Related Read: The Mindset Required To Remain Relevant In Today's Fast World
- The person who knows HOW will always have a job; the person who knows WHY will always be the boss. ~John Maxwell
- In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists. ~Eric Hoffer
- Stay hungry; stay foolish. ~Steve Jobs
- In any given moment we have two options: to step forward into growth or to step back into safety. ~Abraham Maslow
- The world is a university and everyone in it is a teacher. Make sure when you wake up in the morning you go to school. ~Bishop T.D. Jakes
Question: How have you embraced a mindset of continuous learning?
Consider Ryan to be your next keynote speaker by clicking here...