In this episode of the Next Generation Catalyst Podcast, we interview founder and CPO of Seed.jobs, Sultan Saidov, about how Millennials are revolutionizing the way we recruit and approach hiring. We discuss ways to engage, convert, and nurture young inbound talent.
- How have Millennials changed recruiting.
- The power of employee video profiles.
- How applying for jobs has changed.
- How to leverage mobile when recruiting Millennials.
- Key elements Millennials are looking for in employers.
- What emerging skills are employers looking for.
Subscribe To The Podcast
Never miss an episode. I post the podcast on the first Monday of every month. If you subscribe, you will automatically get every episode for free! Click here to see how you can subscribe to the podcast.
Click here to rate or review the show in iTunes. Then click the blue “View in iTunes” button. Then click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab. As a thank you for the generous review, I will send you an exclusive behind-the-scenes video. Simply, contact me after reviewing the show and I’ll send you the video.
On A Mobile Device?
Click here to play the podcast episode in Stitcher.
Thanks for listening!
Question: What recruiting tactics have worked for you when attracting Millennials?