The emergence of a new generation will require a new era of effective leaders and communicators to rise up. Change is inevitable, but leading and connecting with the next generation must be intentional.
I’ve been working on creating some new videos for the website and decided to share a mash-up of some of my recent talks. A few of the takeaways in this video:
- Why transparency matters today.
- How technology has changed everything.
- Millennial communication preferences.
- Who/what Millennials consider to be the authority.
- A foolproof way to irritate Millennials.
- The entity to blame for all of today’s generational tension.
By the way, can you name each TV show pictured in the background? One of our clients had an amazing TV show themed event.
Question: How has your leadership or communication shifted in the last year?