Review the Podcast and Get Exclusive Video
Click here to rate or review the show in iTunes. Then click the blue “View in iTunes” button. Then click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab. As a thank you for the generous review, I will send you an exclusive behind-the-scenes video. Simply, contact me after reviewing the show and I’ll send you the video.
In this episode of the Next Generation Catalyst Podcast, we interview Matt Kress, co-founder of Relate.ly and we discuss how to achieve high-touch in a high-tech world.
Squarespace, the all-in-one platform that makes it fast and easy to create your own professional website or online portfolio. For a free trial and 10% off (your first purchase), go to squarespace.com and use offer code: Catalyst.
Mogreet Express, the fastest and easiest way to start sending video, picture and text messages to your audience. Msg and Data Rates May Apply. See how I use it by texting RESOURCE to 585858. Msg and Data Rates May Apply. Learn more by clicking here.
- How to overcome credibility as a young or inexperienced entrepreneur.
- Why starting with an idea is bad.
- What environments are best to build relationships in today’s digital age.
- Steps to build relationships online.
- How to maintain relationships even if your time deprived.
- Why “suits" don’t know how to build relationships.
- Tips to stay focused as an entrepreneur.
- How to goal set and crush your daily goals.
Ask A Question On Future Podcasts
Share the Love
- Pat Flynn’s Smart Passive Income
- Tropical MBA
- Idea Paint
- How To Win Friends And Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Ready Fire Aim: Zero to $100 Million in No Time Flat by Michael Masterson
- Play It Away: A Workaholic’s Cure For Anxiety by Charlie Hoehn
- Follow Matt on Twitter
- Matt on LinkedIn
Subscribe To The Podcast
Never miss an episode. I post the podcast on the first Monday of every month. If you subscribe, you will automatically get every episode for free! Click here to see how you can subscribe to the podcast.
On A Mobile Device?
Click here to play the podcast episode in Stitcher.