Review the Podcast and Get Exclusive Video
Click here to rate or review the show in iTunes. Then click the blue “View in iTunes” button. Then click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab. As a thank you for the generous review, I will send you an exclusive behind-the-scenes video of the making of the podcast. Simply, contact me after reviewing the show and I’ll send you the video.
In this episode of the Next Generation Catalyst Podcast, I chat with entrepreneur, Forbes columnist and author of Promote Yourself: The New Rules of Career Success, Dan Schawbel, about how to get ahead in your career, tomorrow's workplace trends, why personal branding matters and of course, Millennials.
- Who is Dan Schawbel.
- How to stand out in your career.
- Trends of today's workplace.
- The outdated rules of getting ahead in your career.
- How the Millennials will impact tomorrow's workplace.
- Are MBAs needed to grow your career?
- Must haves to build your personal brand.
- Ways to leverage technology and social media to build your personal brand.
Ask A Question On Future Podcasts
Share the Love
Subscribe To The Podcast
Never miss an episode. I post the podcast on the first Monday of every month. If you subscribe, you will automatically get every episode for free! Click here to see how you can subscribe to the podcast.
Click here to play the podcast episode in Stitcher.
Thanks for listening!
Question: How will you promote yourself for future success?