Age has become irrelevant. Those who will succeed in the coming generations are those with the highest degree of learning capacity. Those that are most willing to learn, change and grow. Those willing to let go of "that's how we've always done it" type thinking.
- Teenagers who are learning the immense possibilities and tricky boundaries of a 24/7 connected world.
- Parents who are learning how best to use technology to connect with their children while teaching them the risks of cyber-bullying.
- Grandparents who are learning to embrace new forms of communication to stay connected with out-of-state family.
- Workers who are learning to challenge the realities of the traditional work world.
- Innovators who are learning how to leverage the endless information and connections the Internet brings.
- Leaders who are learning what it means to be an authentic new era digital leader.
- Retirees who are learning that "encore careers" are a reality and a must at times.
- Consumers who are learning how to harness their mobile devices for uber-savings and to connect directly with brands thru social media.
- Brands who are learning the new accountabilities of business now that every consumer has a voice.
Age is irrelevant. The willingness to learn is now everything.